Just spoke to my SA about Mirior Lockit Good News

1. Ok so I just got off the phone with my SA and I asked her about the Mirior Lockit rumor and she told me that she cant confirm or deny but that it might be a good idea to put my name on a "just in case" wait list. That sounds like a hint to me. I already have several Mirior pieces and I LOVE them, im so happy. YAY

2. O I forgot she did say that if they were going to make it that it would be out around July

3. Oh excellent news for our Mirior fans!

4. wow great, I would love that bag

5. It appears that this was confirmed by several other members months ago who had insider information from someone else.

Looks like it's gonna really happen! I can't wait! :nuts:

6. great news. my store still don't want to open a waitinglist for the miroir lockit:push:

7. I know...I'M soooo excited, I heard from all the great LV addicts earlier about them but was kinda skeptical (didnt wanna get my hopes up), but now i want one so bad. :graucho:

8. my SA still denies it. He even said why not a lockit fringe~! he is so funny

9. ooh that is good news even if it's just a wink wink nudge nudge

10. Yup, definitely coming out. I've had it confirmed for awhile now also..but as for the size it's the regular "classic" size.
    Awhile back, I did a semi-photshopped picture of what they'll look like. :smile:

11. Woo hoo!!!! If proven true, a slap in the face to those who said my source "didn't know what they were talking about." :biggrin:

12. I have my name on the list! : )

13. Cool.

14. oooh how interesting. what would you guess the retail would be on one.