Just scored a Derek Lam for 70% off...more bags!

1. I like that Kors bag too! Hey, does anyone own any Derek Lam bags? This will be my first and I'm wondering what the leather is like? Hoping for soft but I guess not too soft so it holds up its shape. I purchased a Gryson structured bag not too long ago and the leather was more stiff than I normally like. I'm hoping this bag is not the same way. Any thoughts?

2. omg derby girl.....i am interested in that bag that you've just purchased! what a great deal!!

does anyone know the quality of david lam bags? is that great? i want to splurge on a bag, but when i buy a bag... i would at least hope to see some designer logo on it. the david lam bag is so cute, but would other ppl know that its a 2000 dollar bag?

3. I love the Derek Lam!....I am kind of new here...generally an Hermes lover...but now looking at other new things that I wasn't aware of...and this is beautiful...
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kiley

4. The Derek Lam grande shopper is sold out!

5. I looked at that yesterday! Gorgeous! Congrats. Post pictures!

6. Ahhh, I wish I hadn't spent so much money earlier this month and put myself on a ban! I'd totally buy either the Derek Lam or the Michael Kors!

7. Thanks :smile: I'll post pics when I get it!

8. Gone...:s

9. gone again! That went fast!