Just Saw The Devil Wears Prada.......

1. Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to see if anyone else is planning to see the new movie "The Devil Wears Prada." Looks like a good movie!
    And Anne Hathaway is super cute!:biggrin:
  2. I think so. Although I am sure it will be upsetting when it deviates from the book! But it could be fun, and the fashion should be great!
  3. There was a book? LOL

I really do want to see it but I doubt I could drag my hubby along. And I'm not too keen on seeing it solo. Plus I have a show to get ready for and not a lot of time.

I always end up catching these things on video. :sad: Except when Harry Potter movies come out...then we are so there! LOL
  4. I can't wait I will see it the day it comes out
  5. I am sooo excited to see it! The book was so awesome! LOL I do not care for Anne Hathaway, though:sad: Oh well...hopefully the movie's fashion should distract me from the fact that she is in it! :smile:
  6. is it a teeny bopper movie?
  7. i saw it at a special screening, and it was super cute!! u guys should definitely check it out
  8. OMG i dislike Anne so so much, she cant esacpe the princess diaries role , and for a movie i find this important to me i wish they had chossen a better actor 9who was intereested in fashion lol)
  9. I'm definitely planning to watch it. Planning a movie night with my girlfriends :smile:
  10. I Can't Wait To See It!
  11. YEP me and my mom are going to dinner and the movie.....I totally plan on wearing Prada!! LOL
  12. My boyfriend is taking me to see it. :biggrin:
  13. I'm reading the book right now, so yes I plan on seeing it. Hopefully with my best friend if she comes down to visit next weekend!
  14. I can't wait to see it.

I wonder how mad Ms. Wintour is going to be about it---

think she'll watch it?
  15. I heard the book wasn't so great?