Just Saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning.

I'm a big horror fan, but I'm very fastidious when it comes to films. Was the movie any good?:flowers: I hadn't checked IMDB's rating yet.

It was an incredible film. Very well made and explained alot about how all the people in it came to be what they were. But I have to say, I have seen all the horror films made, but this one was so gory and graphic and bloody that I actually had the dry heaves as I watched it. It will be a LONG time before I eat meat again. :yucky: I actually felt like I was going to faint at times..But I highly recommend it especially if you saw the original and the remake. :yes:

actually, you could see the new one first and then the others will fall into place.....just remember one thing and one thing only.....when traveling....stay on the main roads..:sweatdrop: ALWAYS stay on the main roads never take the back roads.!!!!!!

I'm a big horror fan as well. I had heard that this film was getting a good buzz but as with any sequel you sometimes have to be cautious! And yes... always stay on the main roads!!! What were these ppl thinking?????? lol