Just saw Monster House!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I saw it this past friday (after I saw Devil Wears Prada for the 2nd time lol), my hag and I decided to movie hop *gasp* i know.. but we wanted to see it so bad to "support" her friend who designed the characters.

Anyways.. I saw this.. and compared to Lady in the Water.. this was way scarier. I mean.. Lady in the Water was.. weird but I laughed more than I got freaked out/scared.. this one was scary. Anyone else seen it yet? I have to admit, Sony did a pretty damn good job at it's stab of computer animation movies!

Discuss! I don't wanna give any spoilers if people haven't seen it yet though.. unless that's what you guys WANT to discuss.. haha.

OT because i haven't seen it (or even heard of it :shame: that's what i get for living in beautiful podunk nowhere :biggrin:)

but damn i wish i was somebody's hag. :lol:

Michele said:
I loved watching Monster House. It's actually based on a real story

Really? Do share more...

I saw the film as well and thought it was great!
I thought they did a great job with animation. And did indeed find it scary. Made me laugh as well. Overall I give it a thumbs up!

P.S. Hi Michelle! How was OC and FL? Is Brenna still in love with LV? :P

pejcharat said:
Really? Do share more...

I saw the film as well and thought it was great!
I thought they did a great job with animation. And did indeed find it scary. Made me laugh as well. Overall I give it a thumbs up!

P.S. Hi Michelle! How was OC and FL? Is Brenna still in love with LV? :P

I just realized, its not Monster House I saw, but Party Monster.... whopps.

Florida was nice. We have moved up our trip to OC so we leave the weekend of the 11nth. Yes, Brenna still wants a LV, and now she has recogized when other ladies are wearing a bag. She will say look mom, she has a LV... and her eyes light up.