Just received my first two BBags

1. Hello ladies,

I just received my first two BBags. I bought the new 06' pale pink Day/Hobo and a Cornflower Blue Twiggy. They are so beautiful and I cannot wait to use them. I have officially been bit by the BBag bug. I am now waiting on my Ink Twiggy & Black City. I will post pics once I have them. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2. congrats giggles! i can't wait to see pics.

3. Congratulations!!!! Please post pics.

4. Congratulations!! The bug has definitely hit you bad (in a good way, of course)! :lol:

5. Yay another one bitten by the b-bag bug lol! Congrats!

6. I know, I am walking in very dangerous territory :yes: :yes:

7. OOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, such good choices. I think Ink is TDF! I just got a Pale Pink the other day and I can't stop looking at it. It's just so gorgeous! Definitely two of my favorite colors in the ENTIRE history of bbags. :biggrin:

8. Congrats Giggles!!! Can't wait to see pics. I'm loving the hobo style lately and thought if I ever got one, it would most likely be the pale rose colour:smile:)

9. Yes I am in love with it, more so than the cornflower Twiggy. I love both styles but I love the pale pink color.

10. Where did you order your city? :blink:

11. Congrats, giggles178! Yes, please post pics as soon as your ink twiggy and black city arrive!

12. I ordered my Black City from Shirise in Chicago & my Ink Twiggy from Barneys in Bev. Hills.

13. o yes....i did call them asking for a blue or white city and all they had was this black city...sigh :cry:

14. Ooo cool :biggrin: I want the cornflower Twiggy, but I can't afford it right now :cry: Please post pics!!

15. Congrats giggles!!! can't wait to see pix of your beautiful new bags!! :yes:

4 bbags at once :amazed: , you certainly have been bitten by the bbag bug!!! go, girl!!