Just received my cream paddy

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I just received my cream paddy and I'm sad to say we didnt have an instant connection. I bought it from a PF member a few weeks back. I had never seen this color in person before.

Its a beautiful bag in great conditon but I don't think its for me. But wish it were bigger.

The thing about it is its a discontinued color that you can't find anywhere. Should I keep it for that reason?

I don't want to keep it and then end up never wearing it.

SO CONFUSED :hrmm:

What do you guys think? Do you think I can sell it easily on ebay? I've sold other items and a few LV bags but this is my first chloe. I'm not sure how they sell on ebay.

Thoughts? Keep or sell?

Attachments

• cream.jpg
    cream.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 521
  • creampaddy.jpg
    creampaddy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 738
If it's not "love", don't keep it. You won't make much on eBay...just sold my khaki for $1000. Cream is a popular color though, so you'll probably make a little more. A girl I know from another forum just sold her chocolate as well for $1000.

I think I'm going to carry it out today just to see how I feel about it.

I just think that for me the hype about getting a paddy was greater than acutually having it. Although it is a gorgeous bag.

This has happened to me before. That what I get for shopping too much.

I'm the same way!! A lot of it for me is the hype on HERE....then I get it and it's really not me. I should've learned my lesson by now. I've taken too many losses on eBay for my shopaholic syndrome!

I think that color is so pretty and works with any season, color of outfit, etc. But, you must love it, first and foremost. Look at it for a couple of days and if there's no connection, sell it.

I do think that it looks good on you but if you're not loving it, then maybe you should sell her. If you're iffy now, I don't think you'll change your mind about it later.

Congratulations! I think it looks great on you, and the color is fantastic! BUT if you are not in love, then that is all that matters. I would take a few days to think about it- try her on with some of your clothes, and just stare at her. If you don't fall in love, then sell that baby! She is a beauty!

Love your watermark, LOL! That's priceless. :biggrin:

As for the Paddy, I agree that you have to love it. And I think it would sell on ebay if you don't try to profit and if you can provide a receipt from the source. If you don't have a receipt, you might want to contact the seller and ask her for one. If she used a credit card a copy of her statement showing the transaction should suffice (blanking out all other information). When I sell bags I always include all original receipts and documentation to the winning bidder and have never had a problem.

Well I took my paddy out for a spin to run some errands and I still don't love it. :sad:

I just bought two Fendi Spy's and I think my attention is focused on those.

I even tried a few different outfit to get me exited about it....but it didnt work.

What's my problem?