Just received my AnthraCity, I'M IN LOVE!!!

1. Seriously, I literally just finished ripping open the Aloharag box (Huge rave for them, by the way, ordered my bag Tuesday and it was here Friday afternoon:yahoo: ). It is more beautiful than I ever imagined!!! I was a little hesitant about the Anthracite color b/c I really didn't want any green/teal understones, but mine is a dark smokey blue/grey color. PERFECTION!:heart: :heart:

Now I just need to figure out how to post pics. I'll work on that after I get back from Whole Foods where I'm taking her for her innaugurral spin. Hope it doesn't rain!:wtf::cursing:

2. Yay! :yahoo: Congrats! I love anthracite..it's such a fun bag with all the different color variations but yet its a great neutral so it'll go with everything. You made a great choice...can't wait to see the bag!!!

3. Congrats! I love that color, I'm actually saving up for one! Can't wait to see the pics!

4. Great!!! I'm so happy for you:yahoo: I hope to get a Anthracite very soon!

5. Yay! :yahoo: I looovve Anthracite!! Fast shipping is the best isn't it!! Congrats, can't wait to see it!! :jammin:

6. congrats sassy!:yahoo: isn't anthracite such a crazy chameleon? at the moment, in daylight my anthracity is looking like the color you described, a dark smoky gray with just a hint of blue. it's during the evening when she morphs into this dark gray w/ deep teal blue tones (very similar to my petrol fendi spy i had). i'm loving my anthracity more and more everyday.:heart:

7. Yes, it is a dark smoky blue-grey color. That describes it perfectly. But in certain lights (artificial), it looks teal. I love it. It is my absolute favorite Bal color of all time. In fact, I just got done switching out all my stuff into my anthra bag to wear this weekend. Can't wait to see your pics. I'm SUPER excited for you!

8. Sassy - congrats! I'm actually in the process of ordering the same thing from aloha rag RIGHT NOW (dh gave me the go ahead to get my bday gift early!).

One question I'm wondering if you (or someone else here) could help me out with - I'm filling out their order form, but do not have the item #. Does anyone have that?

Congrats and I can't wait to see pics of your bag!

9. Sassy ur too cruel!:p how can u just take her shopping like that without showing off to us first !!!! ??? :nuts::drool:

10. congrats!!

Anyone know if aloharag had anthracite day?

11. Is it pathetic that I finally feel like a "real" and "validated" member of the Bbag board? LOL I have lots of other designer bags, but for some reason buying this bag was like a rite of passage for me. haha;)

12. sassy - congrats for ur new purchase....pls post pics for our viewing......:smile:

13. congrats!

14. Antracite Day in GH? I know there's one on e-bay and you can check if it's authentic.

15. Yay! Congrats! So glad you love her, she truly is a colour that will continously surprise, I just took mine out again! Can't wait to see pixs!