Just received Liv Tyler's Givenchy bag!

1. I bid on the same givenchy messenger bag that Liv Tyler has on eBay and have to say that I'm THRILLED with it. I was concerned about the condition when I bid but I got the bag today and I would give it a nine out of ten. It's really kick ass. I'm a total sucker for messenger bags. I would post pics but can't resize them. But i just wanted to share my latest bag joy!
  2. oh i want to see pics! congrats!
  3. Wait, was it actually belonged to Liv Tyler before? If so, that's exciting!
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. Thanks essential and kathyrose. there's pic of Liv with it floating around here somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Disco bunnie, the bag did not belong to Liv but she had the same one and I saw it first on her
  6. Congrats Varsha624!....I love messenger bags too! After I had my baby that's the only style bag I used, they are so stylish and versatile.
  7. Wonderful! Congrats! Liv is so pretty and has great style! Please post pics! :lol:
  8. Congrats! It sounds beautiful...post some pictures if you can.

I love messenger bags, too...they hold everything, look great...and, your hands are free!
  9. i would love to pics of you carrying it. congrats and enjoy!
  10. Congratz. That's way cool.
  11. congrats! i would love to see pics. i am also always looking for stylish & cool messenger bags because of the kids issues...
  12. I'll definitely post pics once I get the resizing software. Thanks guys!
  13. I think I know the one - I posted a link to this bag a while back...glad that you got it varsha! It's so cool - the one w/the buckles everywhere right, is that the one?
  14. yes that's it twinklette! the condition was waaaaaay better than described which I was happy about, which I guess accounted for the somewhat high reserve. Thanks for posting the link, it's a bag I treasure!
  15. Messenger bags rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on a great choice.