Just received a pce note from my store

So that means we should be getting actual PCE coupons next week sometime, yeah? And the new floorset comes out next Tuesday? Talk about good timing. XD Usually they seem to be BEFORE the floorsets come out.

Polaris. I love the sa's there. The easton store is nice but I buy all my fp bags from Polaris.

Btw I swear we have to have seen each other irl or will at some point. It seems almost every weekend that you have gone to jville, I happen to have gone there as well.
If you see me, I almost always have a skull fob on my bag! I love Barbra at Easton. She is soooo sweet! I do like the SAs at Polaris too.

I have NEVER had anything but great experiences at these two stores. All of the SA's are super nice and accomodating! I have read other people say if they don't get PCE their store will not extend it to them, this has never been a problem with me....I have decided to get more things a week later and still got the discount! Lovemyzoes and rdelrigo we are lucky to have such wonderful SA's!

My store seems to not know a thing about any PCE coming up. LOL. Some like to hold it as a secret and my favorite SA wasn't working so oh well. The one today checked my name to see if an invite was mailed and she said no :sad: