Just receive this Dior Saddle....

1. I just receive this Dior Saddle bag from eBay; the seller said in the auction that she will include a copy of the receipt. However, I didn't see any in my package..maybe she has forgotten to include it in there. Now, I get all worry...she said she bought it directly from Dior boutique in NY. I did look up other Dior saddle bag in that style on eBay & the everything (like all the hardwares & the number of rings seem to match). Do you guys think this bag is authentic? I do trust the seller, but I want to see what you guys think too. Thanks! :crybaby: I just leave her a positive feedback..maybe I should have wait until you guys help me look at this first. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. It looks just like the one I bought from Paris a few years ago. Did you get the authenticity card with it?

I hope you didn't pay too much for it. It's on sale at the outlet store.

6. is there anything printed on the back of the leather tag inside the bag?

7. foxy_chao: The bag does come with 1 card & a booklet. I have attached a picture for you to see. Do you remember approx how much this bag cost in the outlet?? I really want to know. ;) I pay $325 for it...hopefully, I didn't get rip off too much. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: I wish I have a chance to stop by the Dior outlet someday. This is my first Dior bag...the shape of the saddle bag is so weird. :lol: Do you use this bag a lot? I really like the black boston star bag too. It's going on eBay for $500 US. I need to start saving for this. :yes:

poutine: Yes, the bag does have some kind of codes on there. I have attached a pic for you to see. :yes:

Thanks!![​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. It's perfectly authentic! You don't have to worry one drop! Rather, you should start wearing your absolutely beautiful Dior saddle!!!!

10. ^ oh thats good :yes:

amazing purchase btw, i like it!

11. Please take a look at the little Dior hangtag. Does it show the model number, and if it does, what is it?

Is it CPA 44001?

12. Hello Iwan: Inside the tag, it did said "CPA44001 R4" Then, the next line, it said "Saddle DiorStar Cuir" The 3rd line, it said, "Rouge bordeaux" The 4th line, it said, "U Cuir patine"

13. awwwwwwww its REAL .. I love it .. congrats

14. Hi HappyAngel,

I have to agree with Chloe - you are now official the proud owner of an authentic Dior bag. Congrats! Enjoy it!

15. If mayday says it real...then it's real ;)

Great price for a great bag. It's sooo cute!!