Just purchased my first BBag! Steel Twiggy

1. I'm so excited! I called BalNY and the sales associate was very friendly. She went over all the colors and the styles they had. I ended up choosing a steel twiggy! I couldn't stand the thought of arriving at BalNY and not getting to buy my bag there... so I bought it over the phone! I'm going in on Friday to pick it up so I'll have pics at the end of the week.

I'm so excited to be a member of the Balenciaga club now!

2. YAY--welcome to our club! Make sure to post pics once you get your steel beatuy!

3. YAY!!! another convert! steel is beautiful IRL! i'm sure you'll love your twiggy! dont forget to post pics when she arrives!

4. congrats! can't wait to see pics.

5. YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

6. Yay for you! Can't wait to see your new bag!

7. congratulations. steel is such a pretty color

8. congratulations. i can't wait to see your steel twiggy. great choice of style and color.

9. welcome to the b-bag love. congrats on your steel twiggy. can't wait to see your pictures.

10. How exciting!!! Arent you just chomping at the bit to get your hands on your new TWIGGY?!!!

11. Yes I am. The anticipations is crazy! I haven't bought a new bag since my Chloe Edith hobo in July. I used to be a Chloe girl but the new designs don't appeal me. I have always loved motorcycle bags I just didn't know they were Balenciaga. Thank god for TPF otherwise I never woulda known!

I'm going to put myself on the wait list for an 08 electric blue city as well. Ooooh it's addictive!

12. don't think i've seen a steel twiggy yet; will be watching this space. congrats!

13. i can't wait! I hope to see your pics soon, congrats, and welcome here!

14. Oooooh... I can't wait to see pics of your Twiggy. Steel is such a great color! Congrats!

15. ooo congrats, can't wait to see your steel twiggy, i have never seen one.
    the sky blue twiggy was one of my first b bags :heart:
    LOVE twiggy's.