Just purchased from Let-Trade.

1. I have been looking for this LV bag for some time. Last night I emailed let-trade inquiring about availability. Within two hours I received a response stating they have the MM model and would be putting it on their website in the next 36 hours.

I have been checking all morning…waiting and waiting for the bag to be listed on their site. Then, BAM, it was there and for only $349.00! I thought it was a great deal and quickly purchased. Within minutes I received an email confirmation that the bag is mine!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am. It's the same feeling I had last week when I passed my Math final. :yahoo:

I'll post pics when I receive the bag. For now here are two pictures of the bag from let-trade. The model is the Croissant MM. I can't find any pictures of it on eLuxury, but would appreciate any information you ladies might have on the bag. Thank you for letting me share my story.
    lvbag2.JPG lvbag1.JPG
  2. great timing!! :smile: congrats.
  3. congrats! i saw this bag earlier and then just now noticed it had been sold. i'm happy to know a fellow tPFer got this bag. enjoy!
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! The croissant is such a cute shape...
  5. congrats!they should have it on elux..if not check the louis vuitton web site
  6. Congrats!
  7. congratulations! I have this bag and absolutely love it. You got a great deal and enjoy!
  8. Congrats and enjoy!
  9. Nice, and a great price too ! :yes:
  10. Very nice, congrat's.

11. Congrats..!
  12. That's a great deal!! Congrats, both on the bag and the mathtest!!
  13. i love the croissant ! congrats!
  14. Love that bag.. Congrats and enjoy it:flowers:
  15. COngratulations! That's a really awesome looking bag!