JUST purchased!!! Anyone have this bag?? And any advice on treating the leather??

1. Hi Ladies,

This is my first post on the Prada/Miu Miu board--and I'm very excited!

I just called my SA at Neimans and purchased this bag!! I LOVE it, however, I have not seen this color IRL. And I"m not sure on the leather....so I have a few questions :yes:

Does anyone own this bag? If so how does the leather hold up in the rain and snow? I live in MI and we just got 5" of snow! Also, if you do have this would you please post pics. I'd love to see it in natural light.

Thanks!! Should be here next week!!
    function shimImage(img){img.src = "/store/catalog/images/shim.gif" }[​IMG]
  2. Its one of those bags that does mark up..however the more it marks up..the better it looks..I swear..Its TDF IRL!!LOVES IT!!!CONGRATS!
  3. It's a gorgeous bag--no other suggestions--just congratulations!:yahoo:
  4. I love it.
  5. Cool bag!!!
  6. Jill....Thank you! I'm really excited!
  7. Stunning!!! great choice! :yes: :yes:
  8. Is it suede? I can't tell by the picture.
  9. That colour looks gorgeous. Its the new washed leather bag. I have it in the tan colour, but as I live in a rather hot part of the worl, I can't comment on rain/snow. I do have another Prada washed leather bag, and the leather just gets better. Going to London in a couple of weeks and this is the bag thats gonna come with me! Congrats and pls post pics when you get it! I wish I could post of mine but am still clueless. I'm sure people are gonna think I'm making it all up!
  10. ooh I love it! I've been looking for a 2-handled bag for a LONG time..I like the look of both the long & short handles...I'm considering the Miu Miu bow satchel...This one is a serious contender! Do you know what other colors it comes in? If I purchased I'd have to use your SA..no Neimans near me..I'll keep checking back for your pics!!! Can't wait!! Congrats!! It's lovely!!
    :heart: Emmy
  11. Congratulations.
  12. great bag!
  13. THANK YOU~~~ I'm so excited. But I'm a little nervous I won't like the blue...but my SA said I can easily return it, not a problem.

Prada Psyco....It's the washed leather....so soft!

nizlay....Ohhhh, yours sounds great. It's very easy to post pic. take photo, download to your computer, and add as an attachement. I'd love to see pics. if you can

EMMY...It comes in a Soft brown tan color. It's such an amazing color. I've seen the brown/tan IRL and feel in LOVE. But I thought the blue was so cool, so took my chances. If you'd like the name of my SA, pls. PM me. She is AMAZING!! I got her name from a fellow PF'er and she is SO sweet, helpful, and really is just wonderful!!

I'll post pics. when I get the bag!!
  14. congrats!
  15. That color is amazing! Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love it!