just purchased a wristlet!

1. hi everyone...i just purchased this on eBay...it was listed a few days ago for a BIN of $60 but they reduced the price to $50 today...it looked real to me but i posted it up in the authenticate this thread to make sure and i just purchased it...i just don't understand how they are able to sell it for so cheap considering it just came out? i mean even with the pce discount, the wristlet would cost way more...they have 2 more if anyone else it interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-SIGNATURE-STUDDED-WRISTLET-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ230188971273QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Looks good to me...and a good deal for those who like this style. You should post all authentication questions in the Authenticate this Coach! thread in the Coach Shopping subforum, however.

3. i did post it in the authenticate this forum and even got an answer...this post was just to share my experience...

4. Oh, I just love it, its beautiful!!:love:

5. nice i think im gonna get one now...

6. What a great deal!! That wristlet is pretty! Congrats!!

7. i just saw this on eBay too! its pretty and a great deal!! post pics when you get it ;)

8. thanks everyone! i will definately post some pics when i get it!

9. Very Nice!! You got an awesome deal!