Just purchased a French Blue Twiggy from BalNY

1. I just thought I would post here to let anyone who's interested in buying a twiggy (in the french blue color), that BalNY has some in stock right now. Terry (an SA there) sent me pics of three different bags so I could select the one I wanted. The color looks sensational on the twiggy style bag, and I'm soooooooo excited. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Terry said it should get here on Tuesday.

2. Congratulations! I have a coin purse in the french blue and adore the color! :yes:

3. Congrats!!! French Blue is really stunning. In fact I was just at Bal NY today and saw it again, it really pops!

4. Congratulations.

5. Oh, that is going to be so gorgeous!!!!!! I thought about that one for myself but I've already got two blue b-bags. Can you post the pics that Terry sent? Pleeeease??

6. ^ Second that. Pretty please?

7. That sounds gorgeous! You'll definitely have to post pics of the bag and thoughts on the color. I haven't heard very much about the French Blue, and it one of the spring colors that really intrigues me.

8. Congratulations, I can imagine a french blue twiggy being really stunning!

9. congrats! i love the twiggy, and french blue would look awesome in that style. post pics when she arrives! :smile:

10. Aw. I can't wait to see pics!! Congrats, this colour is amazing and the twiggy style is so cute!!

11. Here are pics of the bag I selected. I can't wait to see it in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC02366_small.jpg DSC02369_small.jpg
  12. The French Blue Twiggy looks amazing!!! You're so lucky!!

13. Beautiful!! I can not wait til the firsts come in!

14. I LOVE french blue. I hope there's one still available when I can finally purchase (after I pay off current b-bags!)

15. I love the colour, and the Twiggy is beautiful. I'm getting the Day in French Blue.....