JUST placed order on ELUX for my 1st LV =DD

1. I just placed my order for a Damier Azur Speedy 25, im so excited. Do you all know usually how long it takes for it to come on standard shipping? Will I get it by Saturday u think? I can't wait :yes::p
  2. I would think maybe earlier next week. Depends where you are at. I'm in Ca. and it usually takes 3-4 days from elux.
  3. I think you should get your package by Saturday... Monday at the least. I usually get Overnight shipping when I order from eLux.

Congrats on your first LV purchase! I bet you're excited... :nuts: Welcome to the addicting world of LV!
  4. im in Virginia =/
  5. thx, i wonder after i get my first how addicting its going to be? ........ hmmm lol
  6. Awesome bag, congratultions!
    Welcome to the forums, have fun here :smile:
  7. Congrats! I'm using mine now and I keep coming back to it.
  8. congrats--how exciting! hang in there , it will be worth the wait!:yahoo:
  9. Congrats! it ships out of Kentucky I think, so if you ordered this today, it will probably ship out tomorrow and get to you on Monday. I know, when I order from Elux I cannot keep thinking about it and checking the tracking!
  10. Congrats on your very first LV (but definitely not your LAST)!! =)
  11. Congratulations ! You'll love it. I know that I love mine.
  12. Congrats!
    If you're in VA you'll most likely receive it by the end of this week.
  13. congrats!
  14. :huh:oh, congrats!!
  15. Don't be surprised if you receive it on Friday..definitely no later than Saturday for certain. I'm in Northern Va and my things always arrive fast 2-3 days. I just ordered some La Perla items from them. I ordered that day. They sent me a shipping confirm that evening and I received the item in 2 days...regular shipping....

Oh!! I forgot to add CONGRATS on your first bag! I have that one and it's beautiful!