Just phoned the outlets......

I know how you feel, I just know the second I get my mabel the outlets are going to be chocca full of them too! It never rains but it pours (mulberries.......)

Here's a tip; one of the ways I get cheap mulberry is I phone round independent mulberry stockists (places like cruise etc; not john lewis or house of fraser or selfridges) if they're not affiliated with Mulberry then they set independent prices for it and therefore have different things in the sales. I'd be doing that myself just now but I'm busy studying and looking after the kdis and I just don't have the time.

Trying to get things shipped from the outlets as presents sounds like a great idea, now I just have to find that oak bayswater...and persuade them to ship it to the Netherlands...

^ and I think you're right there orkneydaisy - I saw some Prada bags in the sale in an independent store in Amsterdam (shoebaloo - www.shoebaloo.nl) for just 400 euros; when I went to Milan weeks after I saw the same bags for 1200 euros at Prada! I guess it's the same for mulberry

I know how you feel, I just know the second I get my mabel the outlets are going to be chocca full of them too! It never rains but it pours (mulberries.......)

Here's a tip; one of the ways I get cheap mulberry is I phone round independent mulberry stockists (places like cruise etc; not john lewis or house of fraser or selfridges) if they're not affiliated with Mulberry then they set independent prices for it and therefore have different things in the sales. I'd be doing that myself just now but I'm busy studying and looking after the kdis and I just don't have the time.

I don't think the independant retailers are allowed to do that now. certainly Hudsons leathershop has stopped stocking Mulberry as they had to conform and were only allowed to put products on sale that were in the official Mulberry sale.:shrugs:

Trying to get things shipped from the outlets as presents sounds like a great idea, now I just have to find that oak bayswater...and persuade them to ship it to the Netherlands...

^ and I think you're right there orkneydaisy - I saw some Prada bags in the sale in an independent store in Amsterdam (shoebaloo - www.shoebaloo.nl) for just 400 euros; when I went to Milan weeks after I saw the same bags for 1200 euros at Prada! I guess it's the same for mulberry

sorry graciella but the outlets will only post to the Uk and then only if they send the item to the adress where the credit card is registered.:shame:

I don't think the independant retailers are allowed to do that now. certainly Hudsons leathershop has stopped stocking Mulberry as they had to conform and were only allowed to put products on sale that were in the official Mulberry sale.:shrugs:

its worked for me quite a few times! Maybe I've just been lucky though!? I'm sure a few people here have bought mabels from indepandent retailers when Mulberry themselves don't have them in the sale.:shrugs:

its worked for me quite a few times! Maybe I've just been lucky though!? I'm sure a few people here have bought mabels from indepandent retailers when Mulberry themselves don't have them in the sale.:shrugs:

It was just on the hudsons website last year they had a long paragraph about Mulberry's new policy and why they would no longer be stocking it! saying that when I was in London a few weeks ago i could have got my Antony bag £5 cheaper at a small boutique in the city than the RRP:shrugs:

Sarajane, can you remember how much the Roxys generally are? I've been looking on ebay but the pukka ones go quite high, I'm thinking I might be better off getting one from the outlet rather than chance getting stitched up. Thanks :girlsigh:

Sarajane, can you remember how much the Roxys generally are? I've been looking on ebay but the pukka ones go quite high, I'm thinking I might be better off getting one from the outlet rather than chance getting stitched up. Thanks :girlsigh:

Can't wait for you to get a roxanne.....have been quite sad since I realised you haven't got one yet Mulberry roxanne

Didn't know which thread to post this on and as this thread was about phoning the outlets I thought I'd put it on here.

I've been obsessed recently with getting a Mulberry purse (wallet) and have seen the one I want from the Somerset range - I phoned Bicester today and they said that they didn't have any of the Somerset range at all and that they don't carry a lot of purses.

My local'ish' full price Mulberry place don't stock ANY purses, just bags.

I will probably have to get a different purse now! Bother!

Does anybody know where I can get a Long Zip Around Purse from the Somerset Range?

Mulberryroxanne - I can't remember how much the Roxys were last time I was at Shepton. Why don't you give them a call? The SA there called Alice is always really helpful. The number is 01749 340583.
Ali - Shepton carries a lot of purses & I've seen the long zip around purse there. I can't remember if it was the Somerset one but I got one for a friend recently and it was £105.

^Wow - should I phone them again and just ask for a zip around purse and ask them to describe it to me. I think they are pretty much the same inside aren't they? card slots on the sides and a zipped coin section in the middle.

Ali - they are. Mine has card slots on either side and a zipped coin pocket in the middle.
The smaller one has a zipped coin section and the back unclips & opens out to a double card holder with note section at the top.