Just Paid for Bronze Bedford from LT

1. :yahoo: :yahoo:
    They sent me detail pics yesterday for me to zoom. It isn't bad plus they let me pay $362 for return customer :p

I showed DH last night, he likes the shape and patina handles. Bronze and Red bedford are on my list. I hope everything will go well...keep my fingers crossed. It's the reward for winning the bet :nuts: ..LOL it's cheap..but better than nothing..

[​IMG]

2. that is soo cute! congrats!!

3. Very pretty, congrats! I love the color and with the patina, it looks fab!!!!:girlsigh:

4. OMG, it's gorgeous! I can't wait for you to get it! Congrats! What a deal...

5. thank you ladies..I hope everything will go smoothly..they better remove it from the site soon..LOL

6. Congrats!
    I was trying to decide whether or not I should buy that but the inside lining was bugging me!
    It doesn't look bad though, you're right!

7. Congrats Nita! Maybe I should make some bets with my SO. Hehe.

8. oooh congrats! I've been looking at that one on lt too, but I think I'm going to go for the framboise later on.

9. I am so in love wit that bag, glad you got it, it's lovely. Bronze was the prettiest Vernis color & i was seriously drooling over that one.
    *Congratulations*

10. Beautiful purchase Bags!
    I have the same one and I :love: mine!

11. I thought the same thing too but after I zoomed it, it doesn't look that bad, I will know for sure whne I receive it. I've been thinking about it since I got home from FL but DH encourage me to get if it's still availble in the morning. Plus he knows better, cheaper for him to get this bag than got dragged by me in the store to claim my prize lol

12. Thank you ladies..

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see you model it!