Just ordered this Tod's bag...

1. The Bensonville. Exlux has this on sale. I was an idiot & didn't get it yesterday with double Ebates cash back but anyway...I've never had a Tod's bag before but when it came out months ago, I knew I had to have it. The blue just makes me drool:drool:
    Just watching & waiting until it went on sale:sneaky:

[​IMG]

2. That's absolutely gorgeous! I love the style and especially the color. I've never owned a Tod's bag but I've heard that they are just lovely. Enjoy it!

3. Gorgeous, congrats!

4. omg, i love it! it's plain and classic, and the gorgeous color makes it soo yummy!! please post pics of it when you get it :nuts:

5. Lucky you! Love the color!

6. GREAT color!!! Would go divine w/ jeans or anything!! I also like the size.

CONGRATS!

7. Yes very nice. The same bag comes in a deep green, which is gorgeous too!

NM-0W2P_mn.jpg
  8. Beautiful bag - fantastic color!

9. Thanks all!:smile: I see this as a style I can hold onto for years. Not extremely trendy but classic. I have such a thing for blue bags too..

Ha- just noticed my "Exlux" typo in my original post. Makes me think of Exlax~

10. 1) tod's is a great brand... lovely leathers
    2) bensonville is a great style for tod's... casual and young (don't worry, not teenage young) - i have this in the terracotta
    3) the blue is beautiful... saw IRL at the tods boutique in NYC. i already have the same blue and same leather in another style ... the new D bag in mosaic. it is a gorgeous, gorgeous color.

lucky you you got it on sale! i bought mine in the beginning of the season!

11. Congrats, it's a beautiful bag and absolutely love the color! Pls post pics when you receive it, I'd love to see how it looks on:smile:

12. Gorgeous colour! :heart: :heart: :heart:

13. Congrats! The bensonville is a very nice shape and design.

14. The bag is beautiful and i love the color :yes:

15. The blue Bensonville is gone, only the camel is left.