Just ordered this Moni Moni Splendor in Rose Pink

1. The people on the board are the best...I was on the quest for this bag and sep found it for me! I even called and got an extra 20% off. yay!

I have this bag in olive and I really love it. It's perfect for my lifestyle and I was craving a pink leather bag for summer.:yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. It's gorgeous! :love:

3. I can't wait to see pics when u get it!

4. It's lovely and I adore the pink!! :tup:

5. Gorgeous!! post modelling pics when you get it, I always wanted one of those but have never seen one IRL and am hesitant to get one without feedback first.

6. It comes in pink?? :nuts:

7. Congratulations!!! it is GORGEOUS!!!

8. Beautiful! Where did you get it???

9. www.shopdollyrocker.com. I think I may have gotten the last one, but I guess the owner has a good relationship with Cinzia and can order more. They were really nice too and let me use a 20% code that already expired yesterday!

10. So there is still hope for me yet...:graucho:

11. oh wow! VERY pretty! congrats!!

12. it is so pretty!!

i have one in cappuccino which i love too!

13. How cool!

I spoke to a Moni Moni SA about a year ago about getting some tassels for a shopper tote and while we were talking, I said 'when are you going to do a pink bag?' She said they had a lavender one (I saw a pic on their site) but I said 'no, you need a pink one'. Yay! They finally did the right thing and you got it, it is beautiful. Please post modeling pix when it comes. I would like to see a yellow one too, ya never know!