Just Ordered The Totally Turnlock Bowler!!

1. Well I did it!! I just ordered the Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Bowler in BLACK from Zappos. I love Zappos, because it's free shipping both ways. They were out of stock for awhile, but I just checked and they had one left in Black (which I took) and they have 1 in the Yam color left. I also checked Eluxury to see if they had any other colors beside the Yam and they had the Red in. But since I have two red bags, I opted for the black color. I can't wait to get it!! I'll post pics when she arrives. :yes: :wlae:

2. Congrats on getting the bowler. I have the choc brown one and love it.

3. yay!! youre going to love it missypoo!

4. Thanks!! I know the dark brown is such a hit, but I have too many brown bags and no black bags. I'm so excited!!

5. I just got the black one too and I totally love it. It's so soft, but seems really sturdy, too. Congrats! :wlae:

6. Congrats!!

7. Thanks everyone!! I, of course, chose the free shipping option (3 days), but I received an email from Zappos last night telling me that they upgraded the shipping to 1 day. So according to them, I should be receiving it today. We shall see if it does indeed come today. I doubt it.

8. Yayyy!! How exciting, missypoo!! I LOVE Zappos and their free upgraded shipping!! Congratulations on the new bag!

9. ^Thanks!! This is my first time ordering a bag thru Zappos. I usually just buy shoes from them. I noticed that the Bowlers are out of stock again. Glad I ordered mine yesterday. I don't think it's going to come today, because it's getting late for the UPS guy. He always comes around 2 pm. And plus Zappos didn't give me a tracking number. I'll get it Monday probably.

10. I want to know how soft the leather is when you get it.

11. ^I'll let you know how soft it is Purly and I'll take pics too. The red Bowler looks TDF, but I could only choose one - FOR NOW!! LOL. If I really like it, I just might have to buy it in the red color, or maybe get the satchel style in red.

12. Congrats Missypoo! Love that bag! :p

13. That's fantastic missypoo! Can't wait for you to get it!:yes:

14. Missypoo, congrats! =) Looking forward to your pictures. =)

15. Missypoo, can't wait to see pics of your new bag!