Just ordered red Day and Money!

1. I'm so excited! Just talked with Joseph from BalNY and ordered both the Day and Money in red. Oooohhhh! i can't wait. There is a day in stock but I told him to wait to ship til the money came in. Still enjoying my 04 bubblegum pink city right now, so these will be for Sept.
  2. Congrats Carolyn! I saw the rouge day yesterday when I was at Bal-NY - I didn't look too closely at it, but at first glance it was a beauty!
  3. congrats! rouge vif is SUCH a fabulous color!!!!
  4. Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics! Rouge Vif looks gorgeous in the Day(have you seen Golden's gorgeous pics?!?). :love:
  5. :yahoo: Congratulations! You'll love it in the Day style (though Rouge VIF is fab in all styles). And congrats on getting the Money as well in it! Please be sure to post pics once you receive them!
  6. Congrats Sunspark! Oh man.. I still haven't decided between hobo or city, ack!!! Good thing the cities aren't in yet, lol!
  7. Congrats! I can't wait to see the rouge in the city!!
  8. CONGRATS!!! :yahoo:
    the money is so cute!!!
  9. Now this I'm busting to see! Please take pics as soon as you get her! Congrats!!!
  10. I'll take lots of pics, promise:smile: And I saw Golden's, those pics cemented my decision, especially since I already have the city in the 05 rouge. I have a pewter in the day too, but sometimes I just don't feel like wearing a metalic, yk?
  11. Congrats!!!!! So excited for you!!!:yahoo:
  12. The rouge day sound gorgeous! Post pics when you get it!!! What is the money? I have never seen those.
  13. Congrats!!!!!!!! Hey, did Joseph say whether he had any red twiggys? I'm now considering getting a twiggy instead of city in exchange for my grenat.
  14. The money is a new wallet they've introduced this year.

Hmm, twiggy....Maybe? He did say they were getting a shipment this week.
  15. Oooooooh, ooooooooh, ooooooooh ... you DEFINITELY have to post pics of the Money!!!!

I got the Rouge Vif Mini [Coin] Purse, but I've definitely been thinking about getting the Compagnon and the Toilet Case (HATE that name for it though!).