~*~*Just Ordered my Lg. Khaki/Black Sig. Carly!~*~

1. Hello all!!!!

I just ordered this:[​IMG]
    It should arrive on Wednesday!!!! I can't wait!

2. Oooooh! Cant wait til' you get it!

3. Thanks! I can't wait either!:yahoo:

4. That is such a beautiful bag! I have it in the brown trim/signature, but I also love the contrast of the black/signature. Congratulations on such a nice purchase!

5. What a great bag, congrats! Post pics when it comes!

6. Thanks! I'll be sure to post pics!!!! Eeee!!!! I can't wait!

7. Awww nice pick! I have been eyeballin this bag and I think I will get it! Nice purchase!!!! Wear her well!!

8. CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to see pics! HINT HINT!!! :graucho:

9. Lucky you!!

I totally miss my carly. :sad:

10. Yeah!!! You decided on the Khaki/Black after all (instead of the beet) Yeah!!! :wlae: You will be so much happier. I have that bag, and I absolutely love her...I constantly get compliments on her:tender:!!!

11. Yeah - you've joined the Carly club!!! You're gonna love her!!

12. What a cute bag. I really love the contrast between the khaki sig and the black trim. Super cute, congratulations!

13. Congrats!!! I have this bag and it is my favorite carly!! I wanted the khaki/beet also but I think the khaki/black combo is much more wearable. (I might have to get the khaki/beet later!)

Be sure to post pics when it shows up!

14. Very lovely Carly!

BTW, you have been the "enabler" who ended up putting the choco Carly on my Wishlist! Thank you!

15. You have too many carly's lady!! lol, just kidding! Carly's are like potato chips, you can't just have one!! :roflmfao:I am so funny! Anyway....Great purchase!! Can't wait to see pics!!!