Just ordered my first B-Bag!

1. Even a diehard Hermes girl needs a great everyday casual bag and after camping out on this board for a few days and a visit to NM to try a few on for size, I made my decision! I just ordered a City in Truffle from BalNY!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
    The SA was great and because they have a few in this color, she offered to find one in the thickest, smoothest leather she could find and send a picture of it. I'll post a pic when it arrives.
    I know I'm going to love this bag!!:love: :love: :love:
    The no tax and free shipping is great and not something I'm used to getting!

2. YAY! Congrats!!!

3. congratulations!! :yahoo:

4. *yahhh** Congratsssssssssssssss

5. Welcome to the BBag family Greentea!! :love: What a great choice for your cross-over to balenciaga...please share pix!! :upsidedown:

6. wooo hooo congrats on your FIRST b-bag!!!!

7. yeyyy!!! congrats!!! cant wait to see pics

8. greentea! I am so used to seeing you in the H section! It feels so strange to see you here:nuts:!

Just like you I have always been totally devoted to H, and I have been using nothing but my birkins and kellys for the last 10 years (yes, believe it or not!)until last summer...I tried a b-city, fell in love, and I now own 4 and a credit for a 5th one.

This obviously doesn't mean I don't use my H anymore, it just means I don't overuse them 24/7.

There is something very fascinating in b.bags...

Let us know when you get yours, I am really curious too share opinions with a real :smartass:expert :smartass: H lady.

9. ^ Thanks, guys! The BAl SA sent me a pic - but it was the wrong link and to a Cement Work bag. For a second I was really confused and said "THAT'S not Truffle!!"
    Anyway, my bag will take about 5 days to get here. I can't wait.
    Trama turgo, Wow - five City bags! I think one (maybe two, hehe) will be fine for me. I need a bag to take on field trips with my son's class, grocery shopping, trips - basically anywhere that a Birkin is not appropriate. Also, the Birkin is HEAVY (but worth it) and the City will be nicer on my back and arms. :smile:

10. Congrats! They are very addictive!

11. :flowers: Welcome to the cult, oops, I mean club!!
    Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

12. Welcome, to the addiction,;) very quickly you will succomb, the city is just wonderful to carry and so light.
    I love it!

13. Great choice, congrats! You'll love it! I can't wait to see a pic of it!

14. HI!Greentea, you are going to love your bbag.Wait till you use the zippers they are so smooth when opening and closeing.That is one of my favorite things about balenciagas.They are the most comfortable bags to carry. I love them!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

15. Ooooh I am SO excited for you green!!!! :love: