Just ordered my Azur!!!!

1. I am so excited! I finally got my hands on the Azur Speedy 25! I didn't think I'd get it so soon!...LOL
    I actually didn't want it until my birthday (March 31) but so glad I was able to get my hands on it before! I was going to try to get it through my boutique first but actually just saw it on Elux while browsing!
    Thanks to whomever suggested I just stalk Elux!

I do hope I like the 25 size in person! Since I already have a Mono 30 I thought I'd try a different size.

I can't wait until it arrives!

2. Congrats! Azur Speedy 25 for your birthday is a great gift to yourself. Enjoy it when you get.

3. YAY Congrats :yahoo:

4. Whooo Hooo........Congrats!

5. I actually felt an adrenaline rush when I saw it on Elux!...LOL I just made sure to put it right into my basket and ordered. It was as if I were racing against some 'imagined' person.....LOL. I had to get it first! Crazy! It felt so great when the order was completed and I knew it was all mine! LOL Hilarious feeling!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

7. I get that way too! It's almost like the ending of an eBay auction!:yes: So exciting once you know it's yours, and then the waiting comes.:wondering Hopefully your package won't take too long.

Congrats!

8. Congrats :yahoo:

9. Thanks everyone! With Elux it usually only takes a couple of days for me to get my items. It wouldn't surprise me if my item is here on Friday. Hopefully it will be because I'm going to be out of town on Monday and Tuesday on business. My husband will get it if I am not here...I'm too happy!!!...LOL
    I will definitely share photos once I get it!

10. Yay congratulations.

11. Congrats :yahoo:

12. congrats! cant wait to see pics when it comes!
    i have yet to see azur IRL.

13. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

14. Congrats!!!

15. Azur is such a beautiful line and I hope you enjoy it!