Just ordered!! (let-trade)

1. Hey guys I just ordered my mono montsouris from let-trade, I thought the price was amazing and there is a small water stain on the bottom but can I use the baby wipes to clean that up? Now I have even more cash to use on the naviglio I want and maby something else!!

P.S I ordered a Mussette from them on Monday night and it hasn't come yet is that ok?

lv-y54-01sm.jpg

2. i love let-trade, great prices and fast shipping. congrats.

3. Congrats..I love that bag:smile::smile: I don't know about the baby wipes!!

4. Ya Hoo for you! Great choice! Your other bag from LT will arrive shortly! They usually come real fast! Congrats!:tup:

5. awesome! LT has a lot of great things! can't wait for modeling pics. :biggrin:

6. Congrats!!

7. Re: P.S I ordered a Mussette from them on Monday night and it hasn't come yet is that ok?

I wouldn't worry - yes it's ok. I had ordered something from them and it did take more than 1 week...do not fret!

Cheers!

8. Congrats! Sorry to say that water stain won't come out though.

9. Congrats on getting a great piece. LT is super sweet!

10. congrats

11. Congratulations~~ Let-trade is fantastic in shipping

12. congrats fellow Montsouris owner! I love that bag, you're going to love it too. I saw a guy wearing one the other day and it looked fab on him. Enjoy it!

13. congrats!

14. thanks guys i cant wait to post pics!!

15. congrats on yor new items...let-trade is a great seller, I"m sure using the baby wipes will help the water stain blend in more!