Just ordered Damier Cless in Azur

1. Ahh :yahoo: I am excited this is my first LV that I personally purchased. My parents bought me an LV wallet two years ago so I am excited. I would have bought a higher priced item BUT I also ordered my new Voyager from Verizon. So yeah (had to pay full retail of $469), or else I would have gotten a couple of items. I guess in two weeks we'll see what else I can grab. I ordered it off of the LV website so it should be here in a couple of days! I'll post pics! They both should be here on the same day!
  2. Congrats!! Azur is sooo pretty!!
  3. yay! I want to get a regular Damier cles soon!
  4. Good for you! Enjoy!
  5. Ooopps I mean "Cles" not "Cless". I guess I got too excited. I can't wait to get it. My first Damier piece.
  6. Congrats!!
  7. Congrats and welcome to tPF!
  8. congrats!! the azur is so lovely!
  9. Congrats
  10. Congrats, the azur cles is a great choice!
  11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  12. Congrats!! Love azur!
  13. Okay well it looks like it's going to take an additional day to come to me because 866Vuitton just called me to verify my address. They saw I lived on Campus (I live in new apartments that my scholarships pay for) so they needed to make sure that somone would be there to sign. I can't wait though. All I have to do is sit and wait :beach:! New Voyager + New LV = Total Happiness

I guess all those College Math classes come in handy lol.
  14. yay, that's a cute cles ... congrats and post pics when you can!
  15. Have it and love it, so will you! congrats.