Just ordered a new spy!

1. I'm waiting for my new white spy to get here! I ordered it yesterday, and I can't wait!! I have one in chocolate, but it seemed way too dark with my summer clothes. I was in the Hamptons over the Memorial Day weekend, and saw someone with a white one. It was so pretty! I looked down at my brown one and made up my mind to get another. What do you guys think of the white spy? I hope I don't get it dirty!
  2. I am totally in love with mine. It's gorgeous.
  3. LOVE the white spy... great choice!:heart:

it's a pretty rare bag too... I haven't seen many people with it. That makes it even more special.
  4. Beautiful bag, i had a white spy but i sold it. I found that with my four boys i was always too busy stressing ifthey were getting it dirty, because my boys definately know how to get things dirty!! But it was definately a beautiful bag especially for summer!!

5. Yeah, a kid kicked mine on the city bus today. I am thinking of a new rule -- no white spy on public transportation -- but I am starting to get more chill about it being touched/brushed up against/etc. Sigh.
  6. Haha...that's what I'm afraid of! I'm so worried that I'm going to be a paranoid freak about it!
  7. Well, try not to worry too much about it. I wacked mine with a dirty shoe (stupid) and the dirt came off with some coach leather cleaner. So far, so good :p
  8. The white spy is gorgeous! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.
  9. Congrats, thats a great color!
  10. White is stunning in the spy,

Big Congrats cannot wait to see pictures
  11. White spys are rock! Congrats!:tup:
  12. I love the white spy, although I have never seen anyone carrying it IRL. It must look stunning in the summer time. Enjoy, take photos when it arrives. Where did you order it from?
  13. Congrats !!!
    Can't wait to see pics !
  14. I always felt that white is a nice color for most things but the only white I have are tops or dresses. White bags are a headache for me. Hope to see pictures soon.
  15. oooh wont be long now before it is here.

I love love love the white, its the perfect summer bag, and your brown is perfect for autumn winter and spring, so you now have all bases covered ;)

cant wait to see the piccies :smile: