Just Ordered 3 Things!

1. I just ordered the medium Denim Carly, Denim wristlet, and Denim Multi Function wallet. It will probably be here Monday or Tuesday! Oh and I had a $40 gift card that I put towards it from my hubby! Part of my Anniversary gift....:yahoo:

So, excited. You girls know that I love to match all of my accessories to the handbag!

I will post pics as soon as I get them in!:party:

2. That was fast! Can't wait to see your pictures.

3. You sure don't waste time!! Congrats! So, now you'll have the chocolate and the denim? NICE!

4. Sweet!! Can't wait to see pics!!

5. :woohoo:

6. Thanks! G'night...goin to bed!

Sweet dreams for me...

7. awesome! i can't wait to see those in person. i'm so torn between the denim and the chocolate.

8. I can't wait to see pics too!:yes:

9. Congrats on your purchases. I can't wait to see pictures.

10. Oh nice! I would totally buy that multfunction wallet if I still wasn't totally in love with my Legacy coinpurse wristlet still. So hard to have self control!

11. :choochoo: Good for you! I can't wait to see the pics!

12. Congrats! Happy Anniversary too!

13. Congrats you lucky girl! Looking forward to seeing the photo's. I am envious, I can't buy until June!

14. Congratulations and I love the denim. I would like to add the multifunction wallet also. I cannot wait to see your pics!

15. Girl, I'm the same way. I have to have the matching accessories! Great haul, can't wait to see pics! :nuts: