Just ordered 2 Rebecca Minkoff's- Can't Wait!

1. I'm so excited! I just ordered two Rebecca Minkiff's. I got the Nikki Hogo in Espresso and the MAM in Eggplant. Now I just have to pick one, which will be hard. What's the difference detween the eggplant nad the glazed espresso. They look the same to me. I just saw that one and I'm liking it!

18410-viewsize300-front.jpg AAAAApQA5wUAAAAAALHwuw.jpg rebecca_minkoff_morning_after_mini_glazed_espresso6.jpg
  2. Hi ErinB510, congrats! :biggrin: RM rocks! I have never seen the eggplant IRL, but here is a pic of my Glazed Espresso Matinee. If it has the same leather, this pic is very true to life. Hope that helps!

[​IMG]

3. Why pick one? You need 'em both!

4. I have the reg Nikki + MAB and love em both :heart:
    Congrats!

5. I've only seen the RM eggplant color once, it was not purply but wasn't straight brown - had a tiny bit of red/burgundy to it. Post pics when you ge them and I'm sure we can all help you decide - that is, if you really do have to choose only one!

6. I have never seen the eggplant IRL, but I did own the Glazed Espresso Nikki. The espresso is such a beautiful color IMO. Let us know what you decide : )

7. Congrats! How exciting!

8. Great choices...pls post IRL pics when you get them...I am trying to decide between the same colors!

9. i just had them both in my house...well, actually 3 of them...the mam, the nikki and the matinee and decided on the mam..although the slouch on the nikki is amazing!