Just one purse....what would it be????

1. The world as we know it is coming to and end. From this day forward you are only allowed to keep ONE purse (Coach) and use it for all occasions. Which purse will not have to die????

I'm keeping my Large Kahki Saddle Carly - Brass hardware is classy looking and gives it a little bling - the Kahki color goes with everything and I feel fab with everything from a dress to jeans.....well - not a ballgown but you know what I mean.

[​IMG]

2. Hands down it would be my whiskey shoulder bag. The color goes with both black and brown and it can be either dressed up or down. Out of all of my bags I think it's the most versatile.

3. I can't even wrap my head around the idea. One purse?! I think I would rather be dead. lol

4. If I had to pick I'd say my whiskey shoulder bag. BUT it would kill me to get rid of all my other bags. :crybaby:

5. Oh lord! I cant even answer this one. Phew!

6. Hands down it would be my whiskey shoulder bag. I have never loved a bag the way I love that bag.

7. You mean one purse at a time, right? :yahoo:

8. This place you talk about is definitely not my Happy Place but I will play along and say my black leather large Carly. She is classy, she has a great attitude and she holds everything I give her. I am just afraid she will get lonely with no other Coach bags in my closet! :wondering

[​IMG]

9. Impossible to decide. I would have to run out and buy a new one. :graucho:

10. Probably my shoulder tote. I've been using it most lately because of all I've been carrying. If space were not an issue, definitely my legacy shoulder!

11. Out of the ones that I own: Pond Shoulder Bag

Out all the bags on the website: Legacy Slim Tote, because it seems like it would lend itself to more situations...

12. Right now my favorite bag is my Ergo Vintage tote
    No. 11011. I would have to pick this one as my one bag. Having one bag would be my worst nightmare as I love them all!

13. My black Ali. Not a difficult choice.

14. I'd choose my large soho tote. Its big enough that I could sneak some smaller ones in there.