Just need to say...

1. First HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
    I just wanted to confess some feelings I have been having and today seemed like a good day for it. Forgive me that this is not really about a purse or a choice I am making, but rather - I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate that I have rec'd so much sound advice and help with some decisions. I feel like I have been way more on the receiving end of the guidance and rarely am able to give any guidance. This is mostly because I don't know what I am doing 99.9 % of the time (at least with these crazy bags I don't) and it always occurs to me that I seem to take more than I give. I just want you all to know that I appreciate this forum, the advice I have rec'd herein and the shared concerns and complete understanding about things that outside of here - NO ONE would understand. My lack of participation with regard to things that don't pertain directly to me is in large part because I feel like if I can't decide what is right for me - how am I going to help decide what is right for someone else. Anyway - thanks to everyone who keeps me sane when spending this kind of money (money that doesn't come easily to me and is certainly 'earned') and has helped me get to a place where I am comfortable with a decision that I can live with. At the risk of sounding a little "heavy" I can't explain how much I have enjoyed making some connections here and have even developed some actual friendships - and that is why I feel like I have taken more than given and I just want to let you know that I appreciate you all and your willingness to continue to help me despite this fact.
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE WITH AN OBJECTIVE (OR ENABLING :p ) OPINION! AND - HAPPY EASTER!

2. What a nice post, this is a great forum, everyone is so helpful and its alot of fun with great information. It is nice to know that people understand our passions and help to enaable us. Have a great easter.

3. nice post :smile: