Just need a pit of a push

1. Ive lost over 20 pounds in 6 months and reached my short term goal and I took some days off and now I cannot get back to it! Im eating so badly and i cant afford to put the weight back on. Just need a bit of a push..comon guys...please...

2. Just think... you worked hard and diligent to lose those 20lbs in the last 6 months... do you want to put any of that back on?... or have to buy larger sized clothing? (Thats what I tell myself...:sweatdrop:)

It's ok to fall off the horse every now and then (because most people do) .. the ones that keep of the weight successfully.. jump right back on. SO GET BACK ON THAT HORSE!!! :hs: YOU CAN DO IT!

3. How about a non-food reward for yourself for doing so amazingly well . . . like a massage, some new exercise clothes, whatever - sometimes a treat does the trick and gets you refocused - congrats on your achievement and remember you want to hold onto all those good feelings! :tup:

4. Wow! 20 lbs in 6 mos? Thats awesome!:smile: How did you do it?

Now all you have to do is maintain:smile: Like what macbaggersaid, reward yourself with a non food treat and celebrate your new body!

You can do it! Enjoy!

5. ^ Well I exercised 4-5 days a week cardio and 1-3 times a week weights. I stuck to a low GI diet ( Insulin resistance diet) and COMPLETELY stopped alcohol and eating out. I took lunch from home. Alot of blood, sweat and tears. No way was it easy for me.

6. Now that's discipline :tup: It may be a tough road but its worth it ey? I used to be 50 lbs overweight when I was younger and it took a ton of sacrifice to drop all the weight naturally. But at the end of it, it is really worth it.

Go on vacation or on a shopping spree for new clothes that will inspire you even more to stay on the right track! (New clothes also help inspire you more to try your best to maintain your weight because you'd want to fit in them well :okay:smile:.

7. That 20lbs you lost should be your pushing factor!!! Result always is a great motivator for me. So lug, pull, drag yourself & get moving!!! You will not regret it! Coz you only need so much to push yourself & get going & a few minutes into your cardio work, you would be enjoying it & a bit more, you would be done. When you are finally done, you would tell yourself, it was not that difficult, was it?

8. You did it before you can do it again, don't give up now & waste all that good work! Good luck!

9. PUSH --- yeah for you...congrats on the 20 lbs. Keep up the good work...reward yourself with something. I am in the same little rut so just seeing this post has given me a push!!