Just need a hug today...

1. Don't want to bore withdetails, but I could just use a few cyber hugs today. A little down, and just need to feel someone cares. Thanks:sad:

2. Heres a hug! :tender:(only smiley I could find that sort of looked like a hug) Hang in there and hopefully things get better soon.

3. Aww, dlovely, big hugs to you. We do care.:heart:

4. I just found this one recently and like it alot - good solid bear hug for you...
    [​IMG]

and then theres this one to make you laugh!
    [​IMG]

5. HUG HUG HUG!!!

You are never alone when you are here...

:girlsigh:

6. :heart::heart::heart: Hugs and a kiss as well...:kiss::heart::heart::heart:

7. Hugs to you! I hope your day gets better :flowers:

8. Big warm hugs to you! :flowers:

9. Here's another hug. Hope you feel better.

10. Big {{{hug}}} to you! Hope you start feeling better soon! And don't worry about boring us with the details. If you feel like venting, we're all here.

11. Aww sorry you're having such a rough day! :flowers: hope it gets better!!

12. This might help:

Aaww, kitties.jpg
  13. Sending you a big hug, dlovely!

[​IMG]

14. Thanks so much guys. I was having one of those "moments." But I actually took the day off and got some rest. I made a list of things I can do, and things I have no control of, and I;m just trying to stay off that can't do list. Again girls, thanks-and the pictures made me laugh, Im a real visual person.

15. Thanks Tammy. But pictures are worth a thousand words, so here's how I was feeling this morning.

pic17890.jpg