just made an order!

0o0o0 congrats!!!! i totally LOVE the blueberry colour!!! i just cant wait to get it in a WORK!!!
What comes with the bag??? besides the bag, a BEAUTIFUL white balenciaga box, dustbag, tassel, and cards... 0o0o0 how exciting!!! congrats on your purchase!!!

Blueberry is beautiful. Here is my Classique (currently on Ebay so that I can buy it in a Twiggy; if I can ever find on in a Twiggy, that is!)

Congrats on your purchase!!

Attachments

• blueberry3.JPG
    blueberry3.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 84
Becca I just recently talked to BalNY and they had the SA told me they had the blueberry twiggy. That was after I purchased my ink twiggy unfortunately or I probably would of gotten the blue roi.

impasto said:
Becca I just recently talked to BalNY and they had the SA told me they had the blueberry twiggy. That was after I purchased my ink twiggy unfortunately or I probably would of gotten the blue roi.
wow, yeah Becca, you should call daphne @ the nyc store :yes:...that's where i got my blueberry twiggy, which i returned 'cause the leather was too thick & matte for silly 'ole me :P

Attachments

• DSCF2201.JPG
    DSCF2201.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 97
thanks guys! it's nice to find how excited everyone is for me and how we all share the same crazy obsession over the b bags.

jen83, is the picture of your city in bleu roi?

does the bag come with a longer strap? i remember hearing that a b bag comes with a longer strap.

faircherie said:
jen83, is the picture of your city in bleu roi?

does the bag come with a longer strap? i remember hearing that a b bag comes with a longer strap.

Yep, its bleu roi. Its my first and only b-bag that I :heart: so much.

It does come with a longer strap.

Jenn83 said:
Congrats!! Blueberry is a beautiful color. Here is a pic of my city

ooooooooooh! So GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE your bag jenn83!! I've only ever seen the first IRL and wanted to get it so badly but I wanted to hold out and see if I could find a city and so glad I did b/c from your pic it looks beautiful!!!