Just joined the Burberry club!

1. Hi! I really, really needed a nice sized, structured bag to wear with my black suit on job interviews...I have a great MbMJ hobo but it's just too casual. I looked at Coach bags but I just don't think I'm a Coach girl. Today I was just browsing the handbags in my favorite department store and had the most helpful SA suggest this bag, the Nova Check Tote with Nickel trim. I told her I needed something to carry my portfolio and other necessities in during my job search and hopefully when I secure a position somewhere, but that I wanted something with style and flair and didn't want to carry an all black bag/tote with my all black suit, so we came up with this! I love it!

bbrylv.JPG bberryclsup.JPG redshoeandbberry.JPG
  2. Oops, forgot to add that I happened to have the red shoes on while I was shopping and the bag actually goes really well with them, LOL!:roflmfao:

3. I love the bag and the shoes!

4. Great bag!! Good luck with the job search!

5. Congrats:dothewave:!!! You'll LOVE this bag, it carries everything... sometimes too many things.

6. ^^Love the bag, it is so pretty!!

7. Beautiful bag.

8. Beautiful bag and shoes too! Congrats! :smile:

9. Thanks everyone!

10. Nice bag u have there, My bf got me the Tote with Nickel trim too but different design, mine look like this one

and i also bought the black hobo

pBUR-3657389t251x309.jpg img10032505285jd0.jpg
  11. Lovely bags ladies!

12. I have the same bag!!! Congrats.

13. I wish to brag! I also got a new tote. I am so in love! I adore it! Without wanting to steal your thread...Good Luck on your job search!!!

Here she is!!! :heart::yahoo::heart:

small nova check 1.jpg
  14. congrats!!

15. Wow, it's a wonderful bag, congrats!