just joined and ordered first set of tokidoki

1. I was searching for coupon codes and happened upon this site.

I actually just ordered my first set to from that pulse link if anyone wants to give it a try before the code expires. I save over 40 bucks!!! They are SUPER NICE. And free shipping so I was really happy. If you call they tell you the character placement so it works out great as if you're in store :smile: I can't go to NYC anytime soon unfortunately... I had ordered:
    Code Item Qty Price Total 9500-4720 tokidoki for LeSportsac Denaro Wallet
    1 $68.00 $68.00 9525-4720 tokidoki for LeSportsac Zucca
    1 $183.99 $183.99 DSC-11 toki discount 15% off
    1 -$37.80 -$37.80 Sub Total: $214.19 Tax: $0.00 Shipping: $0.00 Grand Total: $214.19 I really can't wait to get it :smile:
  2. Congrats Paintednightsky! Please remember to take pics of ur items when they come in so we can:yahoo: with you!!!
  3. Congrats!! Zucca looks excellent~ :biggrin:
  4. Congrats PaintedNightSky and Welcome to the toki addiction!!

The Zucca is my absolute favorite bag ever!! You're going to :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!! What print did you get, pirata or adios star?? :love:
  5. I ordered the pirata. :smile: I wanted one with the mermaid girl right on it and I got her on both the bag and wallet. I originally was only getting the zucca as I thought getting an expensive wallet seemed kinda stupid (I'm supposed to be saving money! and someone stole my cheap wallet last week and didn't want anyone to be stealing an expensive wallet) but I couldn't help it when she asked did you want to get a walllet with that so I had to ask what was on it so I got it :p I've been meaning to get tokidoki for so long but needed a good deal and this is it. Not to mention it's my bday soon so I'm not 'really" buying it but I picked it and my bf is :smile:
  6. awww thats so sweet of your bf to pay :biggrin: i wish my bf would pay for more of my tokidoki -___- his current obsession is a MOTORCYCLE. ugh. anyways, hooray for the mermaid girl! i :heart:3 her, she's my fav on pirata!! be sure to take pics when you get your items!!
  7. Happy Birthday a little early!! Super sweet of your BF to pay. My BF rocks as he has paid for just about every toki item I own...he's too good to me!! I too :heart: the mermaid girl!! She's adorable...I love her and the bottles w/messages in them. Too adorable!! You got a great deal w/pulse so it was worth it!! :graucho:
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congratulations on your great deal Paintednightsky! I bought the denaro too in order to match my pirata bag.

momo.chan: I totally hear you-my husband just traded in his Piaggio for a Honda motorcycle and he is being absolutely obsessive about it.
  10. The mermaid is my fav too! She is on my gioco in a few places just like I wanted!
  11. Congratulations!
  12. congrats :biggrin: ...i like the lil kitty on the island plus the pirate monkey! :biggrin:
  13. congrats and welcome to tokidoki madness.... :nuts:
  14. Congrats on a great set and happy birthday early. What great presents to look forward too.
  15. WHOOT!!! I got it ALREADY!!! It was shipped this saturday I ordered that afternoon, monday it's here!!! It's great placement too!! :smile: Wallet could have been a tad better but it's still pretty good and has my mermaid on the center too :smile: on one side. Purse tho is pretty perfect. I was soo surprised. I check tracking today and it said it was delivered but I didn't see it till I trudged through snow. I have packages from weeekkks ago that still haven't been shipped :sad: (hopefully not lost) and this came in practically one business day! I'm doing a happy dance now :smile: Only good thing that's happened this month :p Rest of it was baddd luck.