Just In Time For Valentines Day... How About A Box Of Chocolates For $1,500,000 ?

1. Pay $1,500,000 for a Box of ChocolatesLe Chocolat features a selection of Lake Forest Confections gourmet chocolates, selected by the confectioners master candy maker, as well as an arrangement of magnificent jewelry from Simon's personal jewelry and gemstone vault. The price tag is $1,500,000. The jewelry that comes along with the box of chocolates includes a "priceless" collection of natural yellow and blue diamonds, emeralds, and sapphires from Simons Jewelers. (How priceless can it be with a price tag?)

[​IMG] :love:
  2. Sounds good to me :shrugs: :lol:
  3. Thats a great deal:nuts:
  4. I'll just take the jewels, thank you.;)
  5. :drool::nuts:Yeah.... me want!!! ;)
  6. *FAINTS*!!! :drool: :nuts:
  7. I'll have two boxes ;)
  8. If I'm given this I'd sell it for less and buy a beach mansion in the Pacific that I've always wanted.
  9. Oh my gosh, I'll even take a much much smaller version!:roflmfao:
  10. I think my boyfriend's going to be mad that you just spoiled his big surprise for me :roflmfao:
  11. Ok, so this is probably going to sound REALLY weird because I know I wouldn't even be looking at the chocolate if i got this, but....

Does it bother anyone else that the chocolates look kinda crappy? I mean, for a million and a half dollars, I think they could put the jewels with better looking chocolate, right? :shrugs:

Maybe it's just me :shame:
  12. I completely agree I want some fancy chocolates for that much and they better taste amazing.
  13. ^ LOL good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way! It would have been cool if they were exotic truffles like Vosges, but with 24k gold leaf or something... Those ones in the middle look okay, but those square ones look like dollar store chocolates! IMO if they didn't have $1,499,999 worth of jewels on top, they'd look downright CHEAP!!! :shrugs:
  14. I'll ditto the chocolate thing, but more than that... I just think, "Stuff like this exists, but we can't find funding to distribute (already developed) life-saving cures to the poor in Africa?"
  15. I hope I get a box!