Just in time for fall... my new red MbyMJ flats!

1. I am in love :love: !!

I finally got the shoes I've been eyeing since forever and a day! I first saw these a month or two ago and I've asked to try them on two seperate times but why I decided to wait on them was beyond me. They ran out of a 37 by the time I knew I had to buy them so my feet will just have to work with the 36.5 :p

Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_6194.JPG IMG_6195.JPG
  2. Beautiful Jenny! You'll stretch those out in no time!

3. SO cute!! :love:

4. :love: :love: :love: I love patent leather. So cute.:love: :love: :love:

5. Erica - thanks!! I've been wearing them around the house and aside from looking silly pairing them with my PJs, I can feel them getting more comfy!

aribobari - thank you :smile:

lelgin - thanks! i loveee patent leather shoes as well!

6. Aww so cute! Congrats

7. They will look beautiful for fall!

8. Oh wow!! They are so nice!:love: I want a pair now...!

9. Thanks icechick, Danica, and percephonie!

percephonie - they have it on Nordstroms.com (in hot pink and cream/white) if you're interested. ;)

10. pretttty! :biggrin:

11. omg..those are soooo adorable! i love the little heel and the red...oooh, the red!!!!!! congrats!

12. omg i LOVE those shoes!! where did you find them?! i regret not buying them when they first came out because when i went back a second time, my size was goooone. i was bummed.

Congrats....those shoes are gorgeous!

13. So cute!

14. i love 'em! i want the magenta ones

15. barbie.belle - thank you!

toiletduck - yea, the red got to me too! and the little contrasting black buckle as well, haha!

cutigirl - thanks! i got them from macys SF. if you need the number, sku, etc. let me know!

nola - thank you!

angelie - thanks! the magenta ones are sooo pretty, now you got me thinking of my next pair ;)