Just in general do you consider "black" an all-year color?

1. Just curious if you think that black can be a color you could wear all year long.
  2. Yes, but I'm usually tired of it by Spring/Summer.
  3. Oh yea totally. I wear black capris in the summer and black turtlenecks in the winter (and more in between obviously) Black is a staple in any wardrobe (imo)
  4. Absolutey, I wear black bags and slacks year round. Tops usually not in the summertime.
  5. Of course..black is black. You really can't go wrong with black.
  6. I think it is, but for spring and summer I consider it mainly an evening color.
  7. Yes, although I tend to carry black bags less in the summer I definitely consider it an all-season color. In the summer, I think a black bag can look great with white clothes.
  8. I think so, although I usually don't carry a black bag in the summer.
  9. I think it can be, but once summer comes I usually want a color that's more 'fun'.
  10. :yes: Yes, I love wearing or carrying black all-year round.
  11. I'm an East Coaster. I wear black alllllllll the time.
  12. Definitely!
  13. I think it depends on where you are (and the weather there). For east coast U.S., I think black works all year. But here on the west coast I'd use gray or beige for summer.
  14. Well, um yes, but I usually wear more colours during the summer and spring seasons.
  15. Black is year-round for me. I may carry my black bags a little less in summer, because I move some "summery" bags into rotation, but I definitely use them.