Just in...F06 Truffle Brown City Bag

Congrats, SoCal!!! I think it's a beautiful color! To be honest, I wasn't sold on it based on previous pics, but your pictures have made me think differently--it's a gorgeous bag! :love: I think it would look great with Camel, jeans, yellow, cream, reds, olive...gosh...I really think it's a very versatile color. :yes:

It's gorgeous Socal - Congrats!! It looks a little lighter than what I had expected from the swatch sample, but it would look great paired up with many neutrals. Love it with your shoes!! :heart: :heart:

I really like the Truffle--can't wait to see one in person. I also like the leather on your bag. The distressing is perfect! Looks great with shoes you already own (which never seems to happen) so it must be fate. Congrats!

socal, i told you already, but your truffle city looks great. were all the truffle's leather nice? i think yours is much better looking than the pics i've seen. the color is so unique and will be so versatile!

socal i love it :love: my must buy this season is a brown bbag pls post a pic wearing your truffle i really want to see how it looks worn :love: sooo love it :love:

Thanks again, all! She may become a "favorite" (and I wore my Manolos around the house yesterday to "prepare" them for life on the outside...). I am quite happy with the leather texture. I purchased the bag sight unseen from Whitney at NM SF. She was great about describing the bag including degree of shine, veins, color, etc. I think the truffle will get even better over time.

SoCal, hilarious!!! just when i post my yucky bag, you post pictures of this beauty. it looks so ... CLEAN!!! :biggrin:

It's lovely too, congrats, You've been lucky! I was too concerned aabout 06 leather discrepancies, which is how I ended with what's in the other thread... :shame: