Just in case your child ever leaves gum in the dryer.....

1. If your child ever leaves gum in their pockets while doing their laundry and it dries all over the side of your dryer....don't panic like I did today. A wet dryer sheet will clean it like magic. I needed 3 dryer sheets, a damp paper towel to wipe clean, and about 5 minutes. SHHHHH!!!! Don't tell Lil Max it was that easy to clean, I'm going to over dramatize the clean up when he gets home!!!

2. How about if your husband does it? Grrr. I had this happen to me a couple weeks ago. I was practically inside of my dryer scrubbing away with a washcloth. Not fun. I have since forbid gum in pockets LoL.

3. thanks for the tip!

4. Paint thinner along with simple green works well for removing an entire pack of pink hubba bubba from the inside of a dryer :rolleyes:

5. Needanotherbag...the paint thinner would scare me as I have a gas dryer. Also, wouldn't it mar the finish??? I was actually amazed at how the dried on gum that wouldn't budged melted off instantly with the wet dryer sheet and the best part...just the fresh smell of Snuggle.