Just how limited are the Mirroirs?

At the store where I was wait listed at, all of the Miroir lockits have already been spoken for. Per my SA, the Miroir lockits are part of a very limited collection. This is the last item that LV will be introducing as part of the Miroir line. No additional Miroir items will be introduced in the future.

I'm wondering just how limited these mirroirs will be? I am so excited to be getting one but I have never seen anyone IRL carrying any of these bags. Mirroir seems like the "unicorn" of purses....a mythical thing!

Exactly, I've never seen one IRL either. The nearest LV Boutique to me (Northern VA) did not get any when they came out in Dec 06.

My SA told me the last time we chatted that it was limited.

I've seen both Silver and Gold. I think they are cute.

I will ask my SA today while I am there to see if anything has changed.

I've only seen a Silver Miroir Speedy at the Gucci store (of all places!) at South Coast Plaza. My SA told me that they are only getting 1 gold and 2 silver Miroir Lockits. Lucky for me, I have the silver!! She also said that the Miroir Lockit is more limited than the earlier Miroir releases.

omg i dont know if i'm sad or mad or what but ARGHHH my SA didnt put me down for the gold lockit :cursing: :crybaby:

and they told me that they got less of the gold than the silver. DARN!!!!!!!

omg i dont know if i'm sad or mad or what but ARGHHH my SA didnt put me down for the gold lockit :cursing: :crybaby:

and they told me that they got less of the gold than the silver. DARN!!!!!!!

Oh no. Is there anything that your SA can do to get you a gold lockit instead? Just to be on the safe side, I called my SA at least three times earlier this week to double check that I'd been wait listed for a gold lockit, confirm my place on the wait list, and to ensure that all of my contact and credit card information had been listed down as well. I apologized to my SA for being such a "pest" but he simply said that it was OK as he understood how I felt about wanting the Miroir lockit - LOL.

Oh no. Is there anything that your SA can do to get you a gold lockit instead? Just to be on the safe side, I called my SA at least three times earlier this week to double check that I'd been wait listed for a gold lockit, confirm my place on the wait list, and to ensure that all of my contact and credit card information had been listed down as well. I apologized to my SA for being such a "pest" but he simply said that it was OK as he understood how I felt about wanting the Miroir lockit - LOL.

I'm going to talk to her tomorrow and see if she can do anything but I doubt it, boo :crybaby:

haha i did the same thing as you, called tons and continued calling 5 days before release but it seemed that everytime I called... both my SAs were out. strange indeed!

Congrats on your's!!! YAY :yahoo:

Is there anyone else that you can speak with today at the LV store that you're wait listed at? Waiting until tomorrow might be too late as it's my understanding that here in the US, the Miroir lockits are being sold/rung up today. Also, are you absolutely set on the gold color or are you OK with getting a silver lockit instead? I went for the gold lockit as I already own a silver speedy.

^ thanks SOOOOOOO much for your well wishes!!!! I've been calling around since I spoke to my store this morning and I found a gold mirror lockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Of course this was after a dozen stores told me that it was waitlist only and that all the stores is like that :rolleyes: But aside from that, YAY!!!!!!

^ thanks SOOOOOOO much for your well wishes!!!! I've been calling around since I spoke to my store this morning and I found a gold mirror lockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Of course this was after a dozen stores told me that it was waitlist only and that all the stores is like that :rolleyes: But aside from that, YAY!!!!!!

That's great news indeed!! I'm so glad that your persistence paid off and that you're finally getting your gold lockit. Congratulations!!