Just HAVE to show off...

1. Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a while now, but I made a trip down to the Boston store today, and just had to show off my new additions!

I've wanted an Inclusion bracelet for a while now, so one of the main reasons for my visit today was to check out the Pomme Inclusion bracelet and possibly put my name on the waitlist for it since I thought it was supposed to come out on Thursday. I tried it on and absolutely fell in LOVE with the color - so gorgeous! So I asked the SA if I could put my name down for it. She gave me a confused look and said, "Why? You don't want to just get it now?" :nuts: So guess what is on my wrist right now as I type this?! :love:

Pictures are below. The pictures really aren't the best representation of the color - it is much richer in person, a deep red.

Also picked up a monogram pen holder while I was there - I'm a grad student and our classes start up again on Tuesday, and the bag I'll be using doesn't have a place to put my pens, pencils, and highlighters!

The last picture is my LV collection as of today (minus my Papillion 26 and Cherry Blossom pochette - they are at my parents' house in Texas).

pommeinc1.jpg pommeinc2.jpg pommeinc3.jpg penholder.jpg LV12807.jpg
  2. Welcome! Very nice collection...!

3. Oh wow! I need to call my store now. Congrats on your purchase! I really like it.

4. oooooh! congrats! :biggrin:

5. congrats! and great collection...thanks for sharing

6. wow that bracelet is goooorgeous....love the color! love your collection too!

totally OT - which school are you at...? cuz...i'm a grad student too here in boston and our classes also start on tues!!!! ;)

7. Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all of your LVs. You have a nice diversified collection, and great taste.
    Oh - I almost forgot - Welcome!!

8. Congrats on your new purchases!! Enjoy them! :smile:

9. The bracelet looks great! Congrats!

10. Thanks everyone!

rainyjewels - I'm at the Graduate School of Education at Harvard. What school do you go to?

11. Congrats!! The bracelet looks lovely on you and you have a really nice collection:love:

12. Love your collection! Is that a framboise vernis ludlow I see?? Its beautiful, my next purchase I believe :love:!

13. Congrats!! It looks wonderful on you and the colour is TDF!

14. That's gorgeous..I guess I'm not going to be the first to get mine, then lol. I still have to wait until they officially launch on Thursday.
    Congrats!

15. very cute! love it! and love your collection too!