Just have to read this..

1. I know this isn't the right place for this post, but I just wanted you folks to read it.

I recently placed an order for a custom made scarf, but it was so large that it was more like a woman's shawl. I contacted the person who designed it.. Read below.

Me: Hello,

I finally received the scarf, but much to my dismay, it is far larger then the measurements I had requested. Also, the stitching is very loose on one section of the vertical seam. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

I have not heard back from you. I would like either a full refund or a replacement scarf, which I will give you the measurements for. Please get back to me asap.

Seller: dear:I had give you so nice price, and I frist send them to you , you do not at home, I second ship them to you , I had paymented shipping cost for twice,so I had Loss many money,if you return to me, you need back second shipping cost,thanks

Yes, I understand. The item is very nice, but is more suitable as a women's shawl than as a scarf - It is very large! It is not wearable for me, so it is a loss of all of the money I paid you as I cannot wear it. What can we do about this?

Seller: dear: if you think scarf is large, you can gift to you friend as fat person,thanks

What!! LOL!!
  2. !!!! lol
  3. lol!
  4. LOL at the sellers grammer!! wth!
  5. Omg!!!! Lol!
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! wow....
  7. :nuts:

8. I'm at a loss for words. :shrugs:
  9. Lol!! :lol:
  10. What the .... !!!
  11. haha that was hilarious.
  12. Wow! That was hilarious! Guess that's a no as to her fixing or replacing it!
  13. Lol. Thx for sharing.
  14. o wow. lol.
  15. w t f ???????? :roflmfao: