Just had to share...

1. I'm pretty sure no one else in this board watches WWE Wrestling so I thought i'd be the first to share! There is a wrestler named Rey Mysterio and included in his "costume" is a mask and usually a pair of funny looking pants. So tonight his pants and his mask matched and I said to my fiance, "well those are some festive pants he has on". Then I realized that the pattern on the mask and pants was Louis Vuitton!! They looked like blue denim and whether or not it is real fabric, I thought it was rather funny! This is the only picture I could find since it was just on tv, so you can't really tell but there are little LV's and the little flowers. Please have a laugh with me! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

2. :sick: no comment...

3. :push:

4. Oh good golly! Doesn't that look...charming.

5. lol. awesome.

6. Lol!

7. :upsidedown: Somehow I don't think Louis Vuitton ever for saw this!

8. that's kinda weird.

9. lol......
    my son watches WWF, (against my better judgement), but it's entertaining...now even more so !!!!!!!

10. Oh Lol! :lol:I love it...you just never really know who will turn out to be an LV fan!

11. About ten years ago my daughter was hooked on wrestling. She wanted a Sean Michael's denim jacket. I think at the time it cost me 175.00 to buy it and have it shipped to Canada. Then she stood in line for 16 hours to have it signed at some mall that was two hours from our house. To think if she only could have been born 10 years later, we could have ordered LV wrestling trunks together....:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. WOW! I don't know what to say... :shocked: