Just got Tulum PM and am GIDDY!!!!

1. I just exchanged my new Babylone (what was I thinking) for the Tulum PM. I am actually sitting here typing this, with the bag in my lap. I'm such a dork. Anyway, It is an AMAZING bag and I am beyond happy with it. I can get a checkbook wallett, makeup case, sunglasses case, AND a mini Tote's umbrella in it!!! I highly recommend this bag!:heart::heart:
  2. Post pics! I would love to see it!
  3. congrats.
  4. Please post pics! The Tulum is great bag, that is so pretty in person. It doesn't get enough attention in my opinion! Very classy bag.
  5. :tup: Congratulations, hon! I'm always happy when someone buys a Tulum PM. I own one myself & never seem to see anyone else wearing it around. It's such a classy bag, too! Post some pics of you wearing it. I would love to see :p.
  6. Congratulations.

I saw someone at the mall with one recently. It was beautiful and had a great patina.
  7. These are such beautiful bags, and is actually sitting top of my wishlist at the moment!!! Please post a whole bunch of pics for me to swoon over! :drool:
  8. Congratulations.
  9. congrats
  10. i saw this fashionably young asian woman carrying one and i realized that it was a really nice bag!

congrats! :smile:
  11. Congratulations. Don't get cold feet. I would love to see some photos!
  12. ZCongrtaz!!!! I just LVoe the hardware on these babies!!!