Just got this to put on my LV....

1. Here's an early b-day present from my 2 year old daughter... She loves Gingerbread men...calls them "Cookie Man" so my DH got me this charm (from her) to put on my bag. We are going to Vegas for 4 days w/out her...the furthest we've been is 2 nights (and 2 hours) away from her and so I've been stressing a little since we'll be so far (we live in MD). Anyway...here are the pics on my Parioli (Hopefully to be on a Damier Speedy when we get back)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. How cute! What kind of chain did you hook the charm to? It looks cute like that!

3. I love Juicy charms. That is so cute!!

4. Cute!!!

5. I found split rings (regular key chain rings) at my local craft store and hooked them together to make a longer chain and looped them around

6. Very cute! What do you have it hanging off of ?

7. what a great find :smile: I would never have thought of using those.

8. What a great idea to use split rings. It looks so cute. I love the gingerbread man.

9. Very cute!!!

10. Awww..that's so cute and creative! Enjoy ur holidays and yay to getting a damier speedy soon!

11. ur cookie man goes great with ur damier....cute touch!!

12. Very cute... :smile:

13. congrats!! aww, who will be taking car of your daughter? i hope you dont get too homesick from her!!

14. I like that! Good one.

15. My mother in law for 2 nights and my mother for 2 nights...so she'll be in the best hands.:heart: But I will still miss her terribly...and probably call every couple hours.