Just got this in today!

1. I want you all to know that even though I am on a ban, I bought this before I put myself on a ban...hehe excuses excuses I know. My husband thinks I should by a bunch from the outlet and sell them on eBay...thinking thinking...maybe?!?!?! Hehe! He even said, because I liked the LEGACY COTTON SIGNATURE SHOULDER TOTE so much that I could get it and a matching wallet...he gave me his permission and money. Can't say no to that, right? Coach didn't have the clutch in the chocolate color, so I got the yellow instead...i think it will be a good contrast...don't ya think?

Here's the pics of the Soho Stitched Leather Large Hobo and Leather Duffle Wristlet:
    DSC04522.JPG DSC04523.JPG DSC04524.JPG DSC04525.JPG
  2. congrats, very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Here are pics of me with it on. I love how it fits on my shoulder. So comfy!
    DSC04531.JPG DSC04532.JPG
  4. Thanks Holly Di!
  5. ash,

you have a knack for a diverse collection ! it's sweet !
  6. Awwww...Thanks Cha Cha! :winkiss:
  7. i think im a legacy queen ! i i dont have courage to branch out ,yet ?
  8. Thats a great contrast! The bag looks great on you and comfy too.
  9. Congrats! Cute bag ... love the braided handle! Nice job on matching the wristlet to the bag ... nice contrast. Enjoy!
  10. beautiful!!!!
  11. Lovely.
  12. I love the stitched hobo! Everything is beautiful! Congrats!
  13. Congrats on your new purchase..... Question for ya!!!

I know you said it fits great on your shoulder. How is it with slipping off? I am sooo picky about the slipping off and thats why I only have 1 coach bag so far!!! I am thinking about getting the blue hobo and it has that kind of strap. Thanks!
  14. Thank you for all the compliments!

tikilove81- it doesn't slip off when you are doing normal things like raising your arms, etc. Yes, I did try this and my hubby asked me what are you doing??? I had to explain because he thought I was nuts! Anyways. It fits on your shoulder nice and the hobo part slouches nice too! Hope that helps! :shrugs:
  15. It looks great! I really love the wristlet you picked to go with it. Aren't hobos great?? They are one of the few bags that I don't find slipping off of my shoulder.

Now I've got the itch to buy myself a new one, but I'll wait until spring! :yes: